No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
THIS is to inform the general public that The University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Admission form for 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Interested applicants can now Gain admission into the University courses at the 200 level in Nigerian and partnering Foreign Universities across the nation.
Applicants are hereby invited to apply for the University of Ilorin JUPEB Programme. The Unilorin JUPEB form can be obtained at the sum of twenty-five thousand naira (N25,000.00) only. Please see below for more details;
UNILORIN JUPEB ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates MUST possess credits in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three O’Level subjects) in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB and its equivalents, in not more than two(2) sittings.
* Candidates with awaiting results may also apply.
Applicants are to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of 16 subjects according to their proposed course of study in the University.
S/No SUBJECT COMBINATION
1. Biology, Chemistry, Physics
2. Agricultural Sciences, Chemistry, Physics
3. Economics, Government, Literature in English
4. Government, Literature in English, Islamic Religious Studies
5. Business Management, Economics, Government
6. Literature in English, Economics, Yoruba
7. Literature in English, Economics, Music
8. Literature in English, Economics, History
9. Economics, Geography, Literature-in-English
10. Economics, Geography, Mathematics
11. Government, Mathematics, Physics
12. Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies
13. Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics
14. Mathematics, Physics, Geography
15. Chemistry, Physics, Economics
16. Literature-in-English, Economics, Christian Religious Studies
17. Accounting, Economics, Geography
18. Accounting, Economics, Government
19. Christian Religious Studies, Government, Economics
20. Islamic Religious Studies, Government, Economics
21. Economics, Government, Mathematics
22. Business Studies, Economics, Geography
23. French, Government, Literature-in-English
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Follow the steps below to register for the UNILORIN JUPEB Programme (2018/2019) Session.
1. Go to the Varsity portal at: uiljupeb.unilorin.edu.ng/
2. Note: you are expected to have a valid e-mail address and phone number
3. Sign up: Fill the “sign up registration form”
4. Account Confirmation: confirm your account via the email sent to your inbox.
5. Login to your account
6. Online application Payment: Pay a sum of N25,000.00 only for your application
7. Complete the Bio-Data form
Candidates should check the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information .
The Sale and submission of University of Ilorin, UNILORIN JUPEB Admission form will end on the 31st August, 2018.
Recent entry: Gwagwalada school of nursing form
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.