No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
WE are using this platform to inform the general public and most especially all the candidates who scored minimum of 100 mark and above in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and chose Kogi State Polytechnic, KSP as their first choice or second choice to register for the Post UTME screening exercise online.
Interested applicants who did not choose Kogi State Poly as their choice in the 2017 UTME are required by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB to apply for ‘Change of Institution‘ which will cost Two Thousand, Five Hundred naira (N2,500.00) only, on the Jamb’s portal.
Thereafter such candidates can then register for KSP Post UTME Screening since their records would have been updated on the KSP UTME candidates list.
See Also: Kogi State Polytechnic HND form
How to Register for Kogi State Poly Post UTME 2018
* Click to make Payment Here
* Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the college3 portal will be valid.
* Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for candidate’s record to be captured.
* Candidates who require further clarifications should contact the Admission Office, main campus Lokoja.
Kindly note the following;
- The Kogi Poly Post UTME screening fee is N2,000 (non- refundable)
- The registration will start on Monday, 9th July 2018 and must be processed online
- Any candidate that fill wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
Registration of Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME screening closes on Monday, 10th August 2018
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.