No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
The management of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua is using this medium to invite interested and suitably qualified applicants to apply for admission into the Two-years National Diploma (ND) Evening/Part-Time programme of the Institution for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to apply
(1) Eligible candidates should visit the college’s portal @ http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng, click online Application, then generate an invoice with the following details;
i. JAMB Registration Number
ii. Phone number and
(2) Candidates should go to any Nigeria commercial Bank to purchase an electronic application pin (RRR Number) for Seven Thousand Naira (₦7,000.00 only) (Inclusive of Bank and other charges).
(3) Using the pin, visit the school website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip as well.
(4) All applications MUST be concluded not later than three week from the date of this publication. Applicants can start and complete this process anywhere in the country. All shortlisted students will be published online and undergo a screening exercise on a date to be determined.
Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic part time screening date
The akwa ibom state polytechnic part time screening date for the 2018/2019 academic session has not been announced yet. However, requirement for the screening exercise and exam time can be found below:
Requirement for Screening Exercise
- Accreditation of candidates for the exercise commences at 8:30am
- Screening exercise will commence by 9:00am
- Candidates should come with:
I. The acknowledgement slip
II. Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
III. JAMB online result, two(2) copies
Note: Only bona fide candidates will be allowed into the screening halls.
Parents, guardians and friends are strongly advised to keep away from the venues of the screening.
For available programme and their entry requirements, click here.
The Akwa Ibom State Poly Part time form closing date is Tuesday, 9th October, 2018. (Three weeks from the date of publication).
Please click on the Twitter/Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.